Monday, February 22, 2010

My week=[...whatta mess!


This week started off alright but it ended terribly. Well, I was really psyched because I was going to the Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth on Saturday with my family and my best friend Morgan Copperstone. It was amazing. I sang karaoke, I had the best food, I went swimming, and I dominated in Dance Dance Revolution in the “Fun Center.” I also saw Kassidy Belcher, another one of my best friends. We sadly had to leave on Tuesday. On Monday Morgan and I met two kids named Alex and Matt. They were so cool and really funny. We all had a good time together. I had to go home on Tuesday and that was a bummer. I went back to school on Wednesday sick and tired and not ready for anything. I wanted to dig myself a whole and just lie there forever. I had a dumb test in History that I totally failed and then Thursday I had a test in geometry. I also had no sleep this week and woke up from terrible dreams that didn’t make any sense whatsoever. Last week, we had stupid sewer problem in our basement so now we cannot go in our basement. It really sucks because our washer and dryer are down there and we can’t use it for a while. Then, I got myself grounded and even on my fifteenth birthday. I couldn’t wait for Friday to finally come even though I was grounded. My birthday is this upcoming Saturday. I was supposed to go out with my friends after my family party but I guess those plans are blown because I had to get in trouble over nothing. (I’m sorry to anyone who wanted to hangout on my birthday!) Anyway, the whole week went from amazing to horrible. I am definitely hopping that next week will be better. The only good news is I’m still keeping in touch with my new amazing friend from Frankenmuth. The last thing that made my week bad is having to do this blog and not having anything to really write about. (Sorry Fielder had to put it out there!) The other homework I have to do is much worse. Whatever, let’s focus on the positives, I’ll be fifteen tomorrow and I’ll get out of trouble some day. Until then, I’ll be grounded without a phone or be able to hang out. Leave a comment or text me sometime in March=]!

16 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your birthday count down week was a mess. I hope this week was better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so unfair you got grounded on your birthday! And now you have your phone taken away till Apri, not March. You get in trouble a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha yea i kniw uts pretty terrible...but i deserve it!...i think

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a bad week.
    Especially the sewer thing, because I can imagine thats pretty disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a bad week! I'm sorry! At least you got to be with your best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a rough week Kyla.:( I hope you have a better week next week. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Besides the bad week I hope you still had a good birthday! Good job with this blog, Kyla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sucks and I think it was good. It sucks you were grounded on your birthday that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I played hockey, I had to do mountains on my birthday. Mountains are when you start at the goal line and you skate to the other lines and back. You end at the opposite goal line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol i didnt know you were in global ed? morgan copperstone is my best friend for life! :) so are you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you're week wasn't so great! Happy belated birthday! Hope they sewer issue is fixed, that doesn't sound too good either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a bunch everyone=] and to my new best friend mikey b...3/11/10 hahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Frankenmuth, but I haven't sung karaoke. Your week sounds terrible, and happy birthday, even though this comment is really off date!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Kyla don't you hate that have a great weekend then come back and all these things pop up in ur face or get dumped on yu at once ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a pretty bad week, but I hope you had a good birthday anyway!

    ReplyDelete